Tuesday, 11 November 2014

|| My Contemporary Make Up Design Influences ||

This is a photo from the Magnum campaign done by Karla Powell. I think the lace stickers have added edge to this pretty simple make up, and that is what I want to achieve. Elizabethan make up was quite simple and not very outgoing, using this kind of stickers would make my make up stand out more. 














Picture Source 1: 
http://media-cacheak0.pinimg.com/236x/0e/9b/45/0e9b45312aa487
7294d0f5265c0761a5.jpg

 Picture Source 2: http://40.media.tumblr.com/21ca480c95e4e78ac62d464888d2643f/tumblr_n1d0o0zY5c1qgqgyxo2_1280.jpg


This is a winger eye liner which I would also like to include in one of my designs. Very simple, but effective. I would use white eyeliner to keep the eyes pale Elizabethan.


Picture Source: http://i39.tinypic.com/2n67nu9.jpg










These two toned lips are still the 'new thing' and I have seen them at a lot of fashion shows which have inspired me to include them in my final designs. I think it is an effective technique of making the lips look classy but original and "contemporary at the same time!


Picture Source: 
http://www.chasingelixir.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Two-Tone-Lips-Group.jpg







No comments:

Post a Comment